- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take 3-6 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within X business days.
- International orders take 7-14 business days to be delivered.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 4 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
T- Shirts (Unisex)
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Chest Width (inches)||20 ¼||21 ¼||22 ⅜||23 ⅝||24 ¾|
|Body Length (inches)||26 ¾||28 ¼||29 ⅛||29 ⅞||30 ¾|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||29 ½||31 ⅛||31 ¾||32 ¼||32 ⅞|
|Chest Width (cm)||52||54||57||60||63|
|Body Length (cm)||68||72||74||76||78|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||75||79||81||82||84|